CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.04Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the Pi Theorem, the theoretical basis of dimensional analysis, this book offers many examples of dimensional analysis in various branches of mechanics. Includes findings of the author's research group on explosion mechanics and impact dynamics.
- Author(s)Qing-Ming Tan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; XVI, 186 p.
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.