Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £16.48Trending at £19.98
- £5.03Trending at £6.97
- £16.48Trending at £17.62
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is collection of 12 essays by black intellectuals and scholars on varied dimensions of black conservative thought and activism. The contributors have provided an historical context for the reader, with several articles examining the origins and development of black conservatism.
- Author BiographyGAYLE TATE is acting Chair of African Studies at Rutgers University. LEWIS RANDOLPH is Professor of Political Science at Ohio University.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGayle T. Tate,Lewis A. Randolph
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.