Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionLeading economists analyze the multiple factors that drive competitiveness among nations in world markets.
- Author BiographyPaul De Grauwe is Professor of Economics at the Catholic University of Leuven, the author of Economics of Monetary Union, and editor of two previous books in the CESifo Seminar series published by the MIT Press, Exchange Rate Economics: Where Do We Stand? (2005) and (with Jacques Melitz) Prospects for Monetary Union after the Euro (2005).
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCESifo Seminar Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note46 figures, 43 tables
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaul de Grauwe
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.