All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive and readable global perspective on the person and environment construct, weaving powerful case studies with recent innovations in theory and research.
- Author BiographyElizabeth D. Hutchison, MSW, PhD, received her MSW from the George Warren Brown School of Social Work at Washington University in St. Louis and her PhD from the University at Albany, State University of New York. She was on the faculty in the Social Work Department at Elms College from 1980 to 1987, and served as chair of the department from 1982 to 1987. She was on the faculty in the School of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University from 1987 to 2009, where she taught courses in human behavior and the social environment, social work and social justice, and child and family policy; she also served as field practicum liaison. She has been a social worker in health, mental health, aging, and child and family welfare settings. She is committed to providing social workers with comprehensive, current, and useful frameworks for thinking about human behavior. Her other research interests focus on child and family welfare. She currently lives in Rancho Mirage, California where she is active in environmental justice issues facing farm workers in East Coachella Valley.
- Author(s)Elizabeth D. Hutchison
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1111 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.68Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.