All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContributors to this book explore the role of institutionalized racism and bigotry in multicultural marketing since its inception in the 1920s. Promoting ethnic diversity in the advertising industry is not just an important regulatory issue but essential for representation of ethnic images in marketing.
- Author BiographyEdward Lama Wonkeryor is Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs and Professor of Media and Communication and African Studies at Cuttington University. He also taught courses in African studies, African American studies, and mass communication at Temple University from 2003 to 2013. His research interests are mass communication, race and ethnic relations, security studies, African political history, military, globalization, and democratic governance.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight270 g
- Edited byEdward Lama Wonkeryor
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.