CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight832 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byD. Kerridge,F. C. Odds,Hugo van den Bossche
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsIntroductory Paper: Fungal Dimorphism (D. Kerridge). Molecular Genetics of Morphogenic Processes: Molecular Control of Conidiogenesis in Aspergillus nidulans (W.E. Timberlake). Physics and Genetic Mapping of Candida albicans (B.B. Magee et al.). Cell Biology and Biochemsitry: Morphological Aspects of Fungal Dimorphism (M. Borgers). Nature and Control of Cell Wall Biosynthesis (M.G. Shepperd, P.K. Gopal). Dimorphism and Pathogenesis: Pathogenicity of Wangiella Dermatitidis (A. Polak, D.M. Dixon). Do Dimorphic Fungi More Easily Escape Host Defences and Treatment? (D.A. Stevens). Diagnosis and Treatment of Mycoses: Diagnosis of Histoplasmosis (J. Wheat). Morphological Aspects of Antifungal Agents (H. Yamaguchi et al.). 28 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.