Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne week, four dinner parties and some very competitive hosts. Surely a recipe for disaster...
- Author BiographyChris Smyth was born in 1980 and currently lives in London, where he works as a journalist. Dinner At Mine is his first novel.
- Author(s)Chris Smyth
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98
- £4.30Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.