CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £6.29
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
- £4.67Trending at £7.98
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully written, funny, intelligent and heartwarming novel about a young woman who leaves the city for her home town where she falls in love with a wonderful man - and does much more besides.
- Author BiographyDanielle Hawkins grew up on a sheep and beef farm near Otorohanga in New Zealand, and later studied veterinary science. After graduating as a vet she met a very nice dairy farmer who became her husband and switched to sheep farming. Danielle spends two days per week working as a large animal vet and the other five as housekeeper, cook and general dogsbody. She has two small children - and when she is very lucky they nap simultaneously and she can write things.
- Author(s)Danielle Hawkins
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.