Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionRichly illustrated with more than one hundred photographs and drawings, Dinosaurs of the East Coast combines science and history to offer a new look at an always fascinating subject.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Weishampel is associate professor of cell biology and anatomy at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is senior editor of The Dinosauria and coauthor of The Evolution and Extinction of Dinosaurs. Luther Young is senior science writer and public information officer at The Jackson Laboratory in Bar Harbor, Maine. Prior to that he was a long-time journalist for the Baltimore Sun, including four years as the newspaper's science writer.
- Author(s)David B. Weishampel,Luther Young
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/1998
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note220, 110 black & white halftones, 110 black & white illustrations
- Weight527 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.