CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.93
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis drama scrutinizes the media and our private reactions to foreign policy. Cast of 1 woman and 3 men.
- Author BiographyTim Carlson Tim Carlson is the artistic producer of Theatre Conspiracy in Vancouver. Conspiracy's premiere production of Omniscience (Talonbooks) was nominated for six Jessie Richardson theatre awards in 2005, including best production. The Theatre Conspiracy production of Tim's most recent play, Diplomacy, premiered at the Vancouver East Cultural Centre in November 2006. He is also the author of the one-act newsroom comedies Night Desk (2001) and The Chronicle has Hart (2000).
- Author(s)Tim Carlson
- PublisherTalon Books,Canada
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTalon Books,Canada
- Weight128 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.