All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an eyewitness account of a key political crisis triggered by the international community in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2007.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Leroux-Martin is a Canadian lawyer who worked for the Office of the High Representative in Bosnia and Herzegovina as a member of a team of legal advisors who oversaw the legal aspects of the Dayton peace agreement implementation. Mr Leroux-Martin also acted as chief legal advisor to the Police Restructuring Commission of Bosnia and Herzegovina chaired by former Belgian Prime Minister Wilfried Martens. Following his work in Sarajevo, he headed the legal department of the International Civilian Office, an organization established to supervise and coordinate Kosovo's accession to independence in 2008-9.
- Author(s)Philippe Leroux-Martin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.