CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to identify a body or tradition of diplomatic thinking and construct a diplomatic theory of international relations from it.
- Author BiographyPaul Sharp is Professor and Head of Political Science at the University of Minnesota, Duluth.
- Author(s)Paul M. Sharp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 111
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.