CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on behavioural, historical, and legal analysis to provide a more concrete depiction of petitioners, expert contributors examine the true personalities, motivations and expectations, successes and failures of petitioners in the direct democracy process and how they culminate in policy formation across the US.
- Author BiographyShauna Reilly is an Assistant Professor in the Political Science and Criminal Justice Department at Northern Kentucky University. Her main areas of research in the areas of American Politics, Political Behavior, State Politics and Public Opinion focus mainly on direct democracy. She has a book on ballot language entitled Design, Meaning and Choice: Petitioners and Voters' Influence. Ryan M. Yonk is an Assistant Professor in Political Science and Criminal Justice at Southern Utah University. His research focuses primarily on Economics, Political Behavior, Environmental Issues and Alternative Energies. Some recent publications include Trading Places; Effects of voting systems on multi candidate elections and Bootleggers, Baptists and Political Entrepreneurs: Key Players in the Rational and Morality play of Regulatory Politics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in American Politics and Governance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRyan M. Yonk,Shauna Reilly
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.