Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten primarily for business managers and government officials, this is a comprehensive handbook on how to initiate and implement joint ventures and direct investments in China. Case studies of various actual joint ventures are provided.
- Author BiographyJAMES E. SHAPIRO recently retired as President and CEO of Dupont-Xerox Imaging in Lionville, Pennsylvania and is currently a consultant in the field of joint ventures. He was formerly Corporate V.P. and President of China and South Pacific Operations for Xerox. JACK N. BEHRMAN is Luther Hodges Distinguished Professor at the Kenan-Flagler School of Business of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He teaches international business, business/government relations, ethics, and comparative management. He has published over 100 articles and some 40 books and monographs on international economic and industrial issues. WILLIAM A. FISCHER is the Dalton L. McMichael, Sr. Professor of Business Administration at the Kenan-Flagler School of Business of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is also Professor at the International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland. SIMON G. POWELL is a Legislative Analyst with the Maryland General Assembly. He is the author of a forthcoming book Agricultural Reform in China as well as numerous articles and book chapters. He received his doctorate in Geography (specializing in China) from the University of Leeds, England and lived in China for a year.
- Author(s)Jack N. Behrman,James E. Shapiro,Simon G. Powell,William A. Fischer
- Date of Publication13/08/1991
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight659 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.