Directions for the Gardiner: and Other Horticultural Advice by John Evelyn (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.04Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique edition of three gardening manuals, Directions for the Gardiner, the Kalendarium Hortense, a monthly guide to the gardening year, and Acetaria, on salad crops and their preparation for the table, this book offers a glimpse into our gardening past and is a charming companion for garden lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyMaggie Campbell-Culver is a contributing editor to he Oxford Companion to the Garden (2006). She is a Fellow of the Linnean Society and founder member of the National Council for the Preservation of Plants and Gardens. She lectures and broadcasts on historical and gardening matters and has published articles in Country Life, The Tablet and other journals. Her books include The Origin of Plants (2004), shortlisted for the Guild of Garden Writers Award and A Passion for Trees (2006).
- Author(s)John Evelyn
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note3-4 black and white
- Weight519 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMaggie Campbell-Culver
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £18.13Trending at £25.08
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.