All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, based on field-work by distinguished specialists, includes information on the changing economic situation in the countryside, particularly after the Owners and Tennants law of 1992. It examines the changes in comsumption patterns and health, and various rural social processes.
- Author BiographyNicholas S. Hopkins is professor of anthropology at the American University in Cairo. Kirsten Westergaard is Research Director at the Centre for Development Research in Denmark.
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note27 maps and figures
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKirsten Westergaard,Nicholas S. Hopkins
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.