Dirty Hungarian: Everyday Slang from What's Up? To F*%# off! by Mark Adamsbaum, Reka Lengyel (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.54+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.17Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf interest to those travelling to Hungary, this book helps readers make friends at the local csarda (tavern) and convince the waitress they can handle the hot paprika in their halaszle (fisherman's stew).
- Author BiographyMark Adamsbaum is an actor, photographer and licensed New York City Sightseeing Guide. He lives most of the year in Budapest where he teaches English but returns to his native New York City every summer to play golf, softball in Central Park, and guide wide-eyed tourists through the streets and canyons of Manhattan. Reka Lengyel is a native of Budapest. She studied psychology, dance, theater, social sciences and literature at university before finally receiving a degree in art history. After spending several years in Australia and Boston, she settled down in her hometown. She currently works as a freelance writer - contributing articles about art, wine and cultural events - and as a part-time bartender in an Irish pub.
- Author(s)Mark Adamsbaum,Reka Lengyel
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- Series TitleDirty Everyday Slang
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content NoteB&W illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £8.00
- £13.25Trending at £18.97
- £10.22Trending at £15.01
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.