All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination through literature of the American West as a site of continuous war since America's entry into WWII. It explores how the region's iconic landscapes, invested with myths of national virtue, have obscured the West's crucial role in a post-World War II age of 'permanent war'.
- Author BiographyJohn Beck is a senior lecturer in American literature at Newcastle University in the United Kingdom. He is the coeditor, with David Holloway, of American Visual Cultures and the author of Writing the Radical Center: William Carlos Williams, John Dewey, and American Cultural Politics.
- Author(s)John Beck
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePostwestern Horizons
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.