Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.89Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £4.98
- £5.73Trending at £6.26
- £3.79Trending at £6.95
- £7.89Trending at £8.23
- £4.59Trending at £4.64
- £4.90Trending at £4.93
About this product
- DescriptionA discographical study of American jazz giant, Cannonball Adderley. The session listings include all known recorded sessions as well as every known commercially recorded issue. The main text places the recorded music in context, both in Adderley's own career and in the development of jazz.
- Author BiographyCHRIS SHERIDAN is a discographer, writer, and UK correspondent for Down Beat. Former editor of British network television news programs and award-winning producer, Sheridan has had a parallel life as a jazz writer, published in magazines in the U.S., Germany, France, Italy, and Japan as well as in the UK. He is well-known as a discographer, first through a 15-year stewardship of the world's longest-running discographical column, Jazz Journal's Jazz Information, and then for his internationally praised bio-discography, Count Basie: A Bio-Discography (Greenwood Press, 1986).
- Author(s)Chris Sheridan
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleDiscographies: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Discographic Reference
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 83
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight951 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.