All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how the concept of disability is starting to take root in the Japanese school system, and what the implications are for parents, teachers, policy makers, and other stakeholders.
- Author BiographyMisa Kayama, PhD, is a postdoctoral associate at the School of Social Work, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.Wendy Haight, PhD, is Professor and Gamble-Skogmo Chair at the School of Social Work, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
- Author(s)Misa Kayama,Wendy Haight
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.