CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of disability determinations in five major federal programmes. The author defines various standards, key issues, the current use of medical personnel and models for their fuller use and for reforming the disability determination process.
- Author BiographyFRANK S. BLOCH is Professor of Law and Director of Clinical Education at Vanderbilt University's School of Law. He is the author of Federal Disability Law and Practice (1986) and journal articles dealing with disability policy and with training lawyers for the public interest.
- Author(s)Frank S. Bloch
- Date of Publication21/07/1992
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Social Welfare Policies & Programs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.