Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how the American system of healthcare is responding to the ongoing needs of people with disabilities. After reviewing the structural advantages and disadvantages of managed care for people with disabilities, it provides observations on future possibilities.
- Author BiographyARNOLD BIRENBAUM is Associate Director, University Affiliated Program, Department of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Professor Birenbaum has written extensively on health and public policy issues, including Putting Health Care on the National Agenda (Greenwood, 1995) and Managed Care: Made in America (Greenwood, 1997).
- Author(s)Arnold Birnbaum
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.