CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the relationship between sport and disability. This book covers such topics as researching disability and youth sport, and inclusion policy towards physical education and youth sport constructions of disability through youth sport. It is suitable for students interested in youth sport, disability studies, and sport policy.
- Author BiographyHayley Fitzgerald is a Senior Lecturer in sport, leisure, and culture at Leeds Metropolitan University, England. Prior to taking this Hayley worked as a researcher at Loughborough University. She has also worked for a number of disability sport organizations in England, and has extensive experience of developing accessible research strategies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Physical Education and Youth Sport
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 24 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHayley Fitzgerald
- Series Edited byRichard Bailey
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.