All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionVery little has been written so far on people with disabilities in a general Islamic context, much less in reference to Islamic law. This title analyzes attitudes to people with various disabilities based on Muslim jurists' works in the Middle Ages and the modern era.
- Author(s)Vardit Rispler-Chaim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight446 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.