CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do we mean when we talk about disability in the middle ages? This title brings together scholars working on the subject in medieval literature and history, who use the various approaches from the field to address this central question. It provides an entry point to the field of medieval disability studies to medievalists more generally.
- Author BiographyJoshua R. Eyler is an Assistant Professor of English at Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDr. Joshua R. Eyler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.