All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- Author(s)Olav Schram Stokke
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEarth System Governance
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1 map, 4 charts, 24 graphs, 16 tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
- Author BiographyOlav Schram Stokke is Professor of Political Science at the University of Oslo and Research Professor at the Fridtjof Nansen Institute. He is coeditor of Managing Institutional Complexity: Regime Interplay and Global Environmental Change (MIT Press, 2011) and International Cooperation and Arctic Governance (2010, Chinese edition 2014) as well as editor of Governing High Seas Fisheries: The Interplay of Global and Regional Regimes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.