All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Fletcher's research shows that emotional intelligence and relational behavior are often viewed as inappropriate because they collide with powerful, gender-linked images.
- Author BiographyJoyce K. Fletcher is Professor of Management at the Center for Gender in Organizations, Simmons Graduate School of Management, and Co-director of Working Connections Project, Jean Baker Miller Training Institute, Stone Center, Wellesley College.
- PrizesWinner of Chosen as a finalist in the George R. Terry Book Award presented by the Academy of Management for outstanding contribution to the advancement of management knowledge..
- Author(s)Joyce K. Fletcher
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleDisappearing Acts
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.