Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- Author(s)Denise Garcia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Global Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Norms: Progress and Evolution in the Conduct of International Affairs 2. The Arms Trade Treaty 3. Small Arms and Light Weapons Regimes and the Geneva Declaration on Armed Violence 4. Banning Cluster Munitions. Conclusion
- Author BiographyDenise Garcia is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Northeastern University, Boston. She is author of Small Arms and Security (Routledge 2006).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.