CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed history of the global movement to ban anti-personnel landmines (APL), marking the first case of a successful worldwide civil society movement to end the use of an entire category of weapons.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. Rutherford is director at the Center for International Stabilization and Recovery and the Mine Action Information Center; professor of political science at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA; and co-founder of the Landmine Survivors Network.
- Author(s)Kenneth R. Rutherford
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note33
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.