All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Author(s)Yi Kang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Political Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight277 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introduction: Non-democracies in a Changing Era.- Chapter 2 Evolvement of Disaster Management Practices in China.- Chapter 3 Agency Problems in Disaster Response.- Chapter 4 Post-disaster Changes in Local Governance and Chances for Non-state Sector Development.- Chapter 5 A Note on Generality, Variation, and Implications.- Appendix: Notes on Fieldwork and Data Collection.
- Author BiographyThe author did her BA in Philosophy at Fudan University, MPhil in Government & International Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University, and PhD in Political Science at Yale University. She joined the staff of Hong Kong Baptist University in 2011. Her research area is Comparative Politics, Chinese Politics, and Disaster Management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.