Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionDisaster Preparedness for Seniors
- Author BiographyCharles A. Cefalu, MD, MS, is Chief of the Section of Geriatric Medicine for the Medical Center of Louisiana and Clinical Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine. He graduated from LSU School of Medicine-New Orleans in 1974 and completed a residency in Family Medicine at Earl K. Long Hospital in Baton Rouge, LA, where he joined the faculty as an Instructor. He later served as Assistant Professor and Assistant Director of the program, and through February 1981, he was Residency Director of the program.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCharles A. Cefalu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.