CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Disaster Recovery Handbook: A Step-by-step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities, and Assets by Michael Wallace, Lawrence Webber (Mixed media product, 2011)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £8.98Trending at £9.40
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £26.39Trending at £29.73
- £11.09Trending at £13.43
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with up-to-the-minute thinking and the legal and technological updates, this book provides readers with practical tools and ready-to-use instructions for assessing risk; documenting recovery procedures; assembling a disaster team; testing and debugging every step; protecting material resources; and recovering vital records.
- Author BiographyMichael Wallace (Columbus, OH) is VP of Application Engineering at Result Data, an IT strategy, business intelligence, and disaster recovery consulting firm. He is a member of the Contingency Planners of Ohio and the Project Management Institute. Lawrence Webber (Columbus, OH) is a Certified Project Manager (CPM), a Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP), and Director of Programs and Processes for System Design Advantage.
- Author(s)Lawrence Webber,Michael Wallace
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/03/2017
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1 g
- Width73 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Hardback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.