All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of the author's Disaster recovery, 2009.
- Author BiographyBrenda D. Phillips, PhD, is associate dean and professor of sociology at Ohio University in Chillicothe (OU-C). She is the author of multiple books on emergency management and is co-editor of Social Vulnerability to Disasters and Women and Disasters: From Theory to Practice. She received the Blanchard Award for excellence in emergency management education and the Myers Award for work on the effects of disasters on women. She was also inducted into the International Women's Hall of Fame for Emergency Management and Homeland Security in 2013. Her research has been published in several journals and she has been invited to teach, consult, or lecture in New Zealand, Australia, Germany, India, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, and China. She recently led efforts to reopen the OU-C Emergency Response Training Center for widespread and affordable local use by emergency responders.
- Author(s)Brenda D. Phillips
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight1111 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.