CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the effects operational failures after hurricanes Agnes, Hugo, Andrew, and Katrina have had on America's disaster response program. This work also discusses the impact of 9/11 and the evolving role of the military, and identifies reforms that should be implemented to improve the nation's ability to respond in the future.
- Author BiographyJames F. Miskel is a consultant for the defense consulting firm Alidade Inc. Until 2005 he served for 12 years as Professor of National Security Affairs at the Naval War College, where he still teaches online courses in the graduate degree program. During the Reagan and (first) Bush Administration he served on the National Security Council.
- Author(s)James F. Miskel
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.