All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £35.90Trending at £71.28
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £35.28Trending at £43.97
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.63Trending at £20.00
- £6.00Trending at £7.40
- £45.59Trending at £46.66
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how significant disciplinarity is to understanding different forms of knowledge and improving educational practice. This title illustrates how different disciplines can collaborate and cross-fertilize successfully, without losing their distinctive insights and disciplinary integrity.
- Author BiographyDr Karl Maton is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the Faculty of Arts, University of Sydney, Australia. He is co-editor of Social Realism, Knowledge and the Sociology of Education (Continuum 2009). Frances Christie is Emeritus Professor of Language and Literacy Education at the University of Melbourne, Australia and Honorary Professor at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrances Christie,Karl Maton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.