All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how political violence became 'terrorism', and how this transformation ultimately led to the current 'war on terror'.
- Author BiographyLisa Stampnitzky is Lecturer in Social Studies at Harvard University. She earned her Ph.D. in Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley, and has also held fellowships at Harvard University, the University of Oxford, Ohio State University and the European University Institute.
- PrizesWinner of Francesco Guicciardini Prize for Best Book in Historical International Relations 2014. Short-listed for Eastern Sociological Society Mirra Komarovsky Award 2015 and Social Science History Association President's Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Lisa Stampnitzky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.