Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
- £10.49Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the Social Model of the Trinity, exploring its central place within much theological discourse, including its relation to wider cultural and political concerns. This book highlights the manner in which theologians have attempted to make the doctrine of God relevant to modern issues.
- Author BiographyPaul Fletcher was formerly Lecturer in Christian Studies in the Department of Religious Studies at Lancaster University. As well as writing within the context of theology and philosophical theology, he has also published in political theory and cultural theory.
- Author(s)Paul Fletcher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.