All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExperiencing Disco, HipHop, House, Techno, Drum 'n' Bass and Garage Discographies traces the history of ideas about music and dance in Western culture.
- Author BiographyJeremy Gilbert is currently teaching in the Media and Cultural Studies at the University of East London. He is contributor to Living Through Pop and The Moderniser's Dilemma. Ewan Pearson has been a visiting lecturer in Cultural Studies at the University of East London. He is now a full-time musician and has recorded for several Uk dance labels including Glasgow's Soma recordings.
- Author(s)Ewan Pearson,Jeremy Gilbert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/1999
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.