Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £23.32Trending at £24.27
- £12.91Trending at £13.66
- £15.48Trending at £18.99
- £8.15Trending at £8.96
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the discontinuous finite element method. This book provides a review of the fundamental laws and equations governing thermal and fluid systems. It also explains mesh generation and adaptivity, parellelization algorithms and error analysis.
- Author BiographyDr. Ben Q. Li is Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA. He has a Ph.D. in engineering from the University of California at Berkeley. His teaching and research is in computational fluid dynamics and heat transfer for thermofluids engineering and biological systems. He has published over 150 technical papers in his research area.
- Author(s)Ben Q. Li
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleComputational Fluid and Solid Mechanics
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note167 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1132 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.