All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionFirm valuation is currently a very exciting topic. It is interesting for those economists engaged in either practice or theory, particularly for those in finance. The literature on firm valuation recommends logical, quantitative methods, which deal with establishing today's value of future free cash flows.
- Author BiographyLutz Kruschwitz (pictured left) is chair of Banking and Finance at the Freie Universitat in Berlin. He was born in 1943 in Berlin, Germany, and is a graduate in economics from the Freie Universitat in Berlin. His research interest include investment and valuation theory in particular. He has written several bestselling german finance textbooks. Andreas Loffler is chair of Banking and Finance at the Universitat of Hannover. He was born in 1964 in Szeged, Hungary, and is a graduate in mathematics and economics from Universitat Leipzig and Freie Universitat Berlin. His research interest include decision theory and valuation theory. He has published in a number of academic journals.
- Author(s)Andreas Loeffler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width180 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.