Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes topics that explores: how Web 2.0 can be conceptualized and theorized; the role of English on the worldwide web; how use of social media such as Facebook and texting shape communication with family and friends; electronic discourse and assessment in educational and other settings; and more.
- Author BiographyDeborah Tannen is university professor and professor of linguistics at Georgetown University and author of many books on discourse analysis. Anna Marie Trester is a professorial lecturer and director of the master's program in language and communication in the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- Series TitleGeorgetown University Round Table on Languages and Linguistics series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note16 Tables, unspecified; 50 Figures; 4 Illustrations, black and white; 49 Halftones, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnna Marie Trester,Deborah Tannen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £31.48
- £25.45Trending at £31.04
- £12.00Trending at £19.18
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.