Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a corpus-based contrastive study of an almost entirely unexplored set of multi-word lexical items serving pragmatic or text-structuring functions. This book provides a descriptive account of multi-word discourse markers in written English, French and German, focussing on discussion of interlingual equivalence.
- Author BiographyDirk Siepmann is at the English Department at Siegen University. His research interests are contrastive linguistics, translation, corpus linguistics and language teaching.
- Author(s)Dirk Siepmann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2005
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Corpus Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note175 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.