CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition provides a broad analysis of the term 'discourse' and a thorough examination of the many theoretical assumptions surrounding it.
- Author BiographySara Mills is a Research Professor at the School of Cultural Studies, Sheffield Hallam University. She has published work on feminist linguistic and literary theory and Feminist post-colonial discourse theory.
- Author(s)Sara Mills
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.