All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition provides a broad analysis of the term 'discourse' and a thorough examination of the many theoretical assumptions surrounding it.
- Author BiographySara Mills is a Research Professor at the School of Cultural Studies, Sheffield Hallam University. She has published work on feminist linguistic and literary theory and Feminist post-colonial discourse theory.
- Author(s)Sara Mills
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2003
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.