All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.46Trending at £16.92
- £11.70Trending at £13.93
- £7.49Trending at £12.94
- £11.27Trending at £12.05
- £20.22Trending at £24.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.90
- £7.40Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionDescartes' ideas not only changed the course of Western philosophy but also led to or transformed the fields of metaphysics, epistemology, physics and mathematics, political theory and ethics. This text presents Descartes' two major works.
- Author BiographyDavid Weissman is professor of philosophy at the City College of the City University of New York. William T. Bluhm is professor of political science emeritus at the University of Rochester. Lou Massa is professor of chemistry and physics at Hunter College and the Graduate School of the City University of New York. Thomas Pavel is professor of French and comparative literature at Princeton University. John F. Post is professor of philosophy at Vanderbilt University. Stephen Toulmin is Henry Luce Professor at the Center for Multiethnic and Transnational Studies at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Rene Descartes
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/1996
- Series TitleRethinking the Western Tradition
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohn F. Post,Lou Massa,Stephen Toulmin,Thomas G. Pavel,William Theodore Bluhm
- Volume editorDavid Weissman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.