All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly illustrated text develops the first systematic analysis of the ways we interpret language as it is materially placed in the world. This is essential reading for anyone with an interest in language and the way we communicate.
- Author BiographyRon Scollon is Professor of lInguistics at Georgetown University, USA, and Editor of Visual Communication. Suzie Wong Scollon, is Research Coordinator, Associated Sociocultural Research Projects, Georgetown University, USA. Includes examples from North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- PrizesWinner of BAAL (British Association for Applied Linguistics) Book Prize 2004.
- Author(s)Ron Scollon,Suzie Wong Scollon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note103 b&w photographs, 5 line figures, glossary, references
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.