All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £21.43Trending at £21.95
- £17.30Trending at £22.94
- £13.69Trending at £14.80
- £10.99Trending at £12.20
- £19.51Trending at £23.99
- £6.36Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the 'world culture' presented to Soviet citizens, a component of an educated and cultured person's identity, was distorted and manipulated through censorship. This book views Soviet censorship through the lens of contemporary Western theories. It features detailed case studies drawn from two major journals, and more.
- Author BiographySamantha Sherry is Leverhulme Early Career Fellow in the department of Medieval and Modern Languages, the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Samantha Sherry
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRussian Language and Society
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.