CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionBechtel emphasises how mechanisms were discovered by cell biologists and the instruments that made these inquiries possible.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bechtel is professor of philosophy and science studies at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author and editor of many books, including Discovering Complexity (with Robert C. Richardson, 1993) and Connectionism and the Mind (with Adele Abrahamsen, 2002), and he is editor of the journal Philosophical Psychology. He is the current chair of the Cognitive Science Society and past president of the Society for Philosophy and Psychology and the Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology.
- Author(s)William Bechtel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.