All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference is both a guidebook and a history of South-West Scotland, covering the landscape, natural history and way of life in the region. Routes for exploring the area and discovering items of interest by car or on foot are suggested.
- Author(s)Innes Macleod
- PublisherJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/1997
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDiscovering S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/07/2007
- Content Note70 illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width160 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.