Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces emphasis on four main themes that are essential components of higher mathematics: experimentation, conjecture, proof, and generalization. Intended for use in bridge or transition courses designed to prepare students for the abstraction of higher mathematics, this book introduces to the processes of conjecture and proof concepts.
- Author BiographyAlan Levine is a graduate of the State University of New York at Stony Brook with a degree in Operations Research and Applied Math. Since 1983 he has taught at Franklin and Marshall College. He is the co-author, with George Rosenstein, of Discovering Calculus.
- Author(s)Alan Levine
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/1999
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.